Friday, October 25, 2019

TWO Portrait Options


TWO PORTRAITS:



*For this assignment I plan on shooting either an Air Traffic Controller, Medical Receptionist or a Police Officer.


ATC:

1. Eric Zimmerman
2.  Known for ATC as a civilian but also in the military. Impeccable knowledge in job field and works as a vital air traffic controller for PDX.
3. I think the best environment would definitely be in the tower getting all the equipment and the ATC doing their thing with directing traffic and take off.
4. Props that would probably work would maybe be an airplane in the distance or their headset on and them looking at the monitors.
5. I personally have this persons number but I was informed that I needed to contact their boss for clearance so he gave me their number and I will contact them to get through.
6. One tip is getting a shot that most people would not think to get maybe a chaotic scene or people scrambling. Second tip would be to get all types of angles not just the "perfect" angle because you may get the "perfect" picture at the weirdest angle.

Medical Receptionist:

1. Jasmine Cielo
2. Passion is to one day become a Dermatologist. In their job, they are best known for checking in patients and taking basic blood pressure.
3. Probably in a room with all their supplies or in the front office checking in patients
4. Props would probably be patient folders, room supplies and other items in a patient room
5. I plan on texting or calling them
6. Getting great angles or "weird angles" to capture random/the best shot. Getting a shot of them in action. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Story; Up Close and Personal with CPD

Lt. Goodwin- Corvallis Police Department I had the opportunity to follow Lt. Goodwin with the Corvallis Police Department. I really wanted...