Friday, October 11, 2019


Navdeep Kaur
Student- Psychology Major and Computer Science Minor


Q: Any plans after LBCC?
A: I am planning to go to grad school in Oregon or maybe out of state. 
Q: Why did you choose LBCC?
A: I chose LBCC because of the lower tuition fees than OSU and the smaller class sizes. I fell like I interact with the teachers more and that make me learn better. 
Q: What is your favorite class and why?
A: My favorite class this term is psychology 370 which is personality. I like it because I'm learning a lot about different personalities. 
Q: What is your career goal?
A: My career goal is to become a successful Clinical Psychologist.
Q: What would your dream job be?
A: My dream job would be working as a Clinical Psychologist
Q: Who inspires you the most?
A: That would be my dad. I love his commitment towards things!
Q: What was your most embarrassing moment at LBCC?
A: I walked into the class and teacher was trying to talk to me and I completely did not notice it but when I did, everyone started laughing.
Q: Why did you choose your major?
A: I chose my major because of my love for getting to know how our human brain works. 
Q: So far, what has been your biggest challenge with school and social life?
A: Probably having a busy schedule. It is hard to manage both when you are in college. 


Trinity Perry
Student- Math Major


Q: Any plans after LBCC?
A: I am planning to go to Portland State University 
Q: Why did you choose LBCC?
A: I chose LBCC because I went to High School in Albany and I wanted to start out in a community college.
Q: What is your favorite class and why?
A: My favorite class right now is my calculus class because it always challenges me, but I also have a great instructor who inspires me to keep going. 
Q: What is your career goal?
A: My career goal is to teach math in High School and/or College. One day I hope to have a PhD in Education. 
Q: What would your dream job be?
A: My dream job would be studying the education system in Japan. 
Q: Who inspires you the most?
A: The people who inspire me the most would be my brother and sister-in-law. 
Q: Why did you choose your major?
A: I chose my major because i am passionate about education, I love math and I enjoy helping others.  
Q: So far, what has been your biggest challenge with school and social life?
A: My biggest challenge so far has been trying to figure out how to balance schoolwork, work and still make time for loved one. It definitely takes time to figure out the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Story; Up Close and Personal with CPD

Lt. Goodwin- Corvallis Police Department I had the opportunity to follow Lt. Goodwin with the Corvallis Police Department. I really wanted...