Friday, November 8, 2019

OSU Sports/Action photo vs USA (week 7 assignment)

OSU vs USA

Forum 6:

This week I chose to shoot the OSU vs USA Women's Basketball team.
This event was on Monday, November 4 at the Gill Coliseum.
The thing I was most worried about with this game was the amount of photographers that were going to be on the base lines as well as the game was going to be at a much faster pace, so I knew I needed to really be on top of it and just utilize the heck out of my shutter. The photos I did get were, to me, amazing and I think I did an overall great job with "stopping the action".

Medium


Team USA 2019-2020 is made up of some of the top athletes in the WNBA today. At last night’s game against the OSU Beavers, Team USA showed just what they are made of and solidified why they are the best of the best. (From right to left) A’ja Wilson (Las Vegas Aces), Allisha Gray (Dallas Wings), Naphessa Collier (Minnesota Lynx), Skylar Diggins-Smith (Dallas Wings), Layshia Clarendon (Connecticut Sun), Chelsea Gray (Los Angeles Sparks).
Close-up









OSU's Mikayla Pivec takes on guard Layshia Clarendon of the USA National Team (Connecticut Suns) as she drives to the basket to assist her team in the overall 58 points against team USA, on Monday, November 4 in Gill Coliseum. Pivec contributed to a team overall shooting percentage of 36.2 and continues to average 15 points per game. USA came out on top with a 81-58 point victory against OSU.









Overall





 Oregon State's Destiny Slocum takes on Team USA's forward Allisha Gray (Dallas Wings) in Monday's nights game at Gill Coliseum. Slocum was a lead scorer and defender for OSU Monday night contributing to the overall team total of 58 points. Slocum says "this was a dream come true to play against people I've looked up to since I was a little girl. I never watched a WNBA game where Diana Taurasi or Sue Bird weren't on the T.V." Slocum left the court with an overall all 15 points knocking down a few three-pointers in the first eight minutes of the game against Team USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Story; Up Close and Personal with CPD

Lt. Goodwin- Corvallis Police Department I had the opportunity to follow Lt. Goodwin with the Corvallis Police Department. I really wanted...