Friday, November 22, 2019

My hometown/My Neighborhood





Linn-Benton's guard, Emily Huson, drives to the basket assisting in LBCC's final score of 70 points. The Roadrunners took on the Bulldogs in the activity center at LBCC and suffered their first loss of the season this past Sunday with a final score of 74-70. Huson ended the game with 2 points, 8 rebounds and 2 assists for LBCC.






Starbucks barista, Happy, prepares coffee for customers in North Albany. The North Albany location is one of several Starbucks in the Albany area and is located off of NW North Albany Rd and NW Hickory St.








The landmark I chose was First street in downtown Albany, the Historical District. I chose this street because of all the shops and restaurants this particular street has and it is the start of the Historic District.  To me, First street is pivotal to the beginning of a wonderful downtown that I personally fell in love with when we first moved to this area. The Christmas season is in full affect with lights around the trees and store fronts displaying their best seasonal decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Story; Up Close and Personal with CPD

Lt. Goodwin- Corvallis Police Department I had the opportunity to follow Lt. Goodwin with the Corvallis Police Department. I really wanted...